Help! Which Coach Bag??

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoachxLove

Dec 6, 2005
hey so im new here & need some help choosing which bag to pick.
ok so my mom bought me this coach signature gallery pouch in bronze for $138.

click for bigger pic.

then i was in Lord and Taylor and i saw another bag, which retails for $178 in macys for $133. it has metallic jacquard material with a snakeskin handle. it's slightly larger than the other one. so i have to pick one since they are much too similar to keep both.

soo if you had to choose which one would you pick and why?? and dont say neither cause thats really not helping me. thanx. ;)

From the pictures, they both seem pretty similar in shape, differing only in the metallic patch on the front, so it really depends on what would be more functional for you. I personally would go for the metallic with the snakeskin handle - you don't need another patch on the front trumpeting the coach logo when you already have the jacquard fabric, the snakeskin handle says details and quality, and the metallic jacquard fabric is eyecatching and pretty (more "happy" to look at than regular coach canvas).

I don't like the metallic coach square on that bag either I don't think the material works with the buckle on the handle either. I love the metallic with the python! If you prefer the patch and buckle on the handle I like regular signature bags better.

They're both pretty similar, but i would personally go for the slightly bigger one. It's better to have a little extra space rather than having an overly packed bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.