Help! Which Cartier Tank to Get?

Jul 26, 2013
Hi ladies! It is our 10 year wedding anniversary and hubby has agreed to buying me a watch. I have narrowed it down to two Cartier Tank watches, one a steel one with diamond markers and the other a two tone (rose gold) one with diamond markers. Which would you choose and why? Oh and the two tone is $2k more...if you like it more do you think it's worth the extra price? Thanks!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414331528.647970.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1414331548.178162.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1414331559.927050.jpg

Hi ladies! It is our 10 year wedding anniversary and hubby has agreed to buying me a watch. I have narrowed it down to two Cartier Tank watches, one a steel one with diamond markers and the other a two tone (rose gold) one with diamond markers. Which would you choose and why? Oh and the two tone is $2k more...if you like it more do you think it's worth the extra price? Thanks!View attachment 2789909View attachment 2789910View attachment 2789912

two-tone! have to say i do prefer the tank without diamonds

I agree with everyone who voted 2-tone (rose gold/steel) but like rose26, I definitely prefer the Francaise without the diamond markers. They take away from this style Tank's classic look.

I agree with everyone who voted 2-tone (rose gold/steel) but like rose26, I definitely prefer the Francaise without the diamond markers. They take away from this style Tank's classic look.

Thanks for the response. Does this mean you would prefer the two tone on a regular face or just all steel on a regular face?

I see what you mean but I just love the diamond markers. It looks cleaner to me (less busy). Does that make sense?