HELP!! Which Carly Looks Better On Me??

I love the large. Considering your height it's more in proportion. And, like someone else said, it look more chic. It must just be the size.
I, too, have gone back and forth b/c I love the look of the large. But I'm 5'2 and it looked like it was wearing me! Needless to say I got the medium and she's the perfect size for me.
Keep the large! It looks great on you!

I love the large fields! It really does look fabulous on you. Although it is heavier, I think the weight difference is really quite minor. You are used to the medium and are probably focusing on that difference now. I think that you will get used to it really quickly. Besides, you use your Ali and I find that heavier than the large Carly. Go for the large fields!!:tup:

I do think that the drop of the large works a little better with your height. The medium looks fine, but I prefer the look of the large on you. You are lucky to have a choice - at 5" the large looks like a potato sack on me!!

Awww you guys are all so sweet to say they both look good on me :tender: Thank you all for your kind words.. yeah I am just going to have to keep wearing them around the house and see.. the large is a bit heavy but I go back and forth on them. :yes: Thanks for the votes.. keep em' coming! :okay: