Help - Which bracelet? Tiffany vs Bvlgari

maguses

Jan 6, 2006
Hiya gals

The recent spate of discussions on bracelets (esp the LOVE!!) has made me yearn for one this Christmas. Sadly I can't afford to splurge on the Cartier LOVE bracelet so I have shortlisted the following 3. Which one do you prefer? And do you think they are unisex? I prefer that my husband can wear it too so that when he gets upset with my spending, I can say, "Its actually for u, surprise!" Lol.
14176055_fl_lrg.jpg

1 - 1837 cuff. Its about 1.5K
14114742_fl_lrg.jpg

2. 1837 bangle. Its about 1.4K (strangely cheaper although its full circle compared to the semi circle above)

cuff.jpg
3. Bvlgari B.zero1 stainless steel-gold cuff bracelet. I actually prefer the full gold version but i m sure its very expensive. Does anyone know the price of the these bvlgari cuffs?

4. I know its unrelated but my forth choice is actually an Omega constellation - my choice automatic watch with mother of pearl dial. Its about the same price as the tiffany.

I love Christmas! Thanks for the help ladies!

I have the second one in silver, DH got it for me as a surprise bday gift (he knows he can't go wrong at T&Co!). It's a great everyday bangle - it's substantial, but not *too* substantial, KWIM? I vote #2!

I have the second (I brought it for myself when my kitten passed away. I had her name engraved on it & the name of my DH's cat who passed away a few months before mine did...it sounds weird but, was really a sweet thing). I wear it almost every day and just love it. Classy.

That Bvlargi is neat! I think it's a little more daring and dramatic.

Those are my favs--which is right for you? Go try 'em on! (if you have a Tiffany's or Bvlgari in the neighborhood). Understated class v. Dramatic statement! Have fun and let us know which one you get!

I have both of the tiffany bangles in silver. The first one (the cuff) can pinch and hurt your arm. The second one is much more comfortable on the arm.