Help - Which bracelet? Tiffany vs Bvlgari

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hiya gals

The recent spate of discussions on bracelets (esp the LOVE!!) has made me yearn for one this Christmas. Sadly I can't afford to splurge on the Cartier LOVE bracelet so I have shortlisted the following 3. Which one do you prefer? And do you think they are unisex? I prefer that my husband can wear it too so that when he gets upset with my spending, I can say, "Its actually for u, surprise!" Lol.
    [​IMG]
    1 - 1837 cuff. Its about 1.5K
    [​IMG]

2. 1837 bangle. Its about 1.4K (strangely cheaper although its full circle compared to the semi circle above)

cuff.jpg
    3. Bvlgari B.zero1 stainless steel-gold cuff bracelet. I actually prefer the full gold version but i m sure its very expensive. Does anyone know the price of the these bvlgari cuffs?

4. I know its unrelated but my forth choice is actually an Omega constellation - my choice automatic watch with mother of pearl dial. Its about the same price as the tiffany.

I love Christmas! Thanks for the help ladies!

2. i prefer the 2nd one, but i like them both!they are really classy!:heart:

3. The second one!!

4. First one :smile:

5. I love the bulgari bracelet

6. I'd go with the Omega

7. I have the second one in silver, DH got it for me as a surprise bday gift (he knows he can't go wrong at T&Co!). It's a great everyday bangle - it's substantial, but not *too* substantial, KWIM? I vote #2!

8. I like the bracelet from Bvlgari

9. I have the second (I brought it for myself when my kitten passed away. I had her name engraved on it & the name of my DH's cat who passed away a few months before mine did...it sounds weird but, was really a sweet thing). I wear it almost every day and just love it. Classy.

That Bvlargi is neat! I think it's a little more daring and dramatic.

Those are my favs--which is right for you? Go try 'em on! (if you have a Tiffany's or Bvlgari in the neighborhood). Understated class v. Dramatic statement! Have fun and let us know which one you get!

10. Bvlgari for me! It's mighty gorgeous!

11. I like the Bulgari one! Seems more manly.

12. Bvlgari, the design is much more unique.

13. I have both of the tiffany bangles in silver. The first one (the cuff) can pinch and hurt your arm. The second one is much more comfortable on the arm.

14. i would get the watch.