HELP! Which bag?

msflutter

Nov 2, 2006
I'm new to LV, I have always said i would NEVER spend money on monogramed canvas....but now I really want one. here are my two current choices.....

I have a local consignment shop that has a cerises speedy in near perfect condition for $1200, i love red and cherries and the bag is so cute. My husband (who, um, finances my bags) thinks its outdated and would rather get something current....but he almost bought it for me in vegas a few years ago, because I LOVE cherries. Untill he remembered i didnt like LV....

my other fave is the hudson pm.

what do you think? what would you do? I know the hudson pm isnt overly popular here, but i really like it. I :heart: the cerises, but not sure if its still 'current' as you dont see them carried much anymore!

" you dont see them carried much anymore" hehe..that's the beauty of it :graucho: . No LV is outdated IMO but buy what you love and feel comfortable carrying.:yes:

" you dont see them carried much anymore" hehe..that's the beauty of it :graucho: . No LV is outdated IMO but buy what you love and feel comfortable carrying.:yes:

point taken...and i think i get that more than my hubby. my current fave bag is my 05 bbag purse.

so i guess i like shoulder bags better... but i have SO many.

I like how the hudson looks but it depends on you actually, which bag do you see yourself using more and loving more? If you LOVE cherries, then the speedy is perfect for you IMO.

I love bags that are rare...my first 2 LV purchases were from the graffiti line and then a special order bag. I say go for the cerises speedy if you still love cherries! Who cares if it's "current"...I LOVE when a bag is unique and not carried by everyone on the street!

Good luck with your decision!