Help!!!which bag??

Hey Nita! Is the Azur Speedy 25 really cuter than the 30? I'm trying to make the same decision eventhough I'm not buying anything. I'm just going to make the decision anyway. Get the Azur Speedy, It will be so great on you... I am soooo in love with my mini pochette, I'm 5'4 and around 117, do you think I should get 25 or 30; how tall are you oh heavenly one...heehee

Well..I love the bag in the small side. I think 25 is cuter because lighter color makes the bag seems bigger. I am only 5'3 . I have damier and mini lin speedy in 30, red epi and mono in 25. Love them all but I am heading to size 25

Well..I love the bag in the small side. I think 25 is cuter because lighter color makes the bag seems bigger. I am only 5'3 . I have damier and mini lin speedy in 30, red epi and mono in 25. Love them all but I am heading to size 25

azur speedy 25!!!!:yahoo: don't forget to post pics ok? i'm thinking of getting this same bag for my birthday (Dec 31) so i have to put my name on waitlist here in hk. sigh.

Okay, first I would get the damier speedy 25 because this bag is soooo snazzy in real life! I would wait for the Azur because it's more of a spring bag and you have a 3-4 months till spring and they will be all over the place then. I would also wait till spring for the white mc trouville.

In the meantime keep your eye on ebay for a good bronze houston because if that comes along you have to grab it!!

Good luck bags!

I already have damier speedy but in 30..just need little albino sister for it. My speedy so far are damier and mini lin 30, mono and red epi in 25.

The one I put in bold are the bags I just crossed off the list..got Trouville in Oct and Vernis Bronze bedford yesterday :P

Ok, I got it now!

How about you get a black epi speedy, instead of a jasmin? Then get the azur in the spring?

There is a couple of good black epi speedy's on Ebay right now I saw them today.

What about that, since you love speedy so much and it's winter coming so you'll probably use the black alot more now?