Which bag?

• Montaigne BB in Mono

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Palm Springs Mini in Mono

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

tempurabits

Feb 4, 2013
I plan to sell my speedy B 25 that i don't use at all, i don't like how its so unstructured and the straps a weird length on my frame no matter how i adjust it to fund a new bag

I had my heart set on getting the montaigne BB, its a good size to fit the essentials but not too big. The strap is too long so i plan to get the bandouliere strap to use with it. I wanted a nano/smaller size bag that can fit my full size wallet and essentials.

Then i saw pictures of the palm springs mini and it's so cute and it's unique like nothing i've seen or owned? My SA said they are hard to get but i see it available online. I just never seen it in real life

Now i can't decide which bag .....

I have a Neverfull MM in DE, Eva in DE, Prada WOC, Prada Saffiano Double Zip Tote, Celine mini Belt Bag, YSL crossbdy in my collection

craftyiscool

Feb 3, 2014
I picked up the Palm Springs mini backpack yesterday (I'm in Austin) and I swear I didn't want to put it down!! It was sooooo adorable. Some people probably wouldn't get it because it seems trendy the mini backpack thing but ohhhhh it's so cute [emoji173] I think it will be popular for a while.

tempurabits

Feb 4, 2013
I picked up the Palm Springs mini backpack yesterday (I'm in Austin) and I swear I didn't want to put it down!! It was sooooo adorable. Some people probably wouldn't get it because it seems trendy the mini backpack thing but ohhhhh it's so cute [emoji173] I think it will be popular for a while.
would you think that it wouldn't be like a classic & the trend would die down in a bit ?

IWICBTAll!

O.G.
Oct 18, 2008
Illinois
I am trying to make the same decision. The only thing I will say is to think about which would get more use and which fits your lifestyle. For me the PS backpack would be great for travel as it zips closed, is low maintenance and can be worn cross body. But I just love the Montaigne BB which can also be worn cross body but is an open top with one zipper pocket. But it's so gorgeous! I just don't see it as useful for me for travel. The PS can be smushed or tucked into your luggage if necessary, worn on the beach, and dressed up for evening as maybe a hand carry. If travel is not a big part of your lifestyle, I would say the Montaigne BB - classy and elegant and can be dressed up or down.