Help! Which bag looks best on me?

I was at the LV store but silly (stupid) me forgot my debit card in my coat, which I left at my house...40 mins away :annoyed: My SA is going to ship to me. I honestly loved all four of the following bags and don't know which one to select, so it's probably a good thing I forgot my card. :lol:
Based only on how it looks on me and maybe your own experience with what you own, which bag would you pick for me? I currently have: Favorite MM in DE, Eva in Monogram, and Speedy B 35 in DE.
Totally MM
Totally PM
Speedy B 25
Sienna PM

My own thoughts:
  • Totally MM was bigger than I thought it would be but the last time I tried it on I weighed at least 75 lbs more so I guess that's why. It was super comfy and light, as was the PM.
  • The PM may be a little too small for a tote to use with my kids and my iphone 6s+ barely fit in the pockets.
  • I already have a big Coach City tote but it's SUPER big (like it fits my big Dell laptop) so it's not practical for every day. The MM would be a nice every day tote or when I need a big bag but alternate out of my Speedy B 35.
  • I was surprised by how much I really liked the SIenna! It's dressy or casual and love that the strap is adjustable. My only hesitation is that it's similar to my DE Speedy B 35 in that they are both satchels and DE canvas. The opening is nice and wide and easy to get in and out of.
  • Speedy B 25 is freaking adorable and I love the look. My only concerns with it is all the vachetta and how small the opening is. I have two little girls who love to grab my purses so that's why the vachetta scares me. LOL
Help!!! :nuts:

I think the Totally PM looks fabulous on you. X