Help! Which bag looks best on me?

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
I was at the LV store but silly (stupid) me forgot my debit card in my coat, which I left at my house...40 mins away :annoyed: My SA is going to ship to me. I honestly loved all four of the following bags and don't know which one to select, so it's probably a good thing I forgot my card. :lol:
Based only on how it looks on me and maybe your own experience with what you own, which bag would you pick for me? I currently have: Favorite MM in DE, Eva in Monogram, and Speedy B 35 in DE.
Totally MM
Totally PM
Speedy B 25
Sienna PM

My own thoughts:
  • Totally MM was bigger than I thought it would be but the last time I tried it on I weighed at least 75 lbs more so I guess that's why. It was super comfy and light, as was the PM.
  • The PM may be a little too small for a tote to use with my kids and my iphone 6s+ barely fit in the pockets.
  • I already have a big Coach City tote but it's SUPER big (like it fits my big Dell laptop) so it's not practical for every day. The MM would be a nice every day tote or when I need a big bag but alternate out of my Speedy B 35.
  • I was surprised by how much I really liked the SIenna! It's dressy or casual and love that the strap is adjustable. My only hesitation is that it's similar to my DE Speedy B 35 in that they are both satchels and DE canvas. The opening is nice and wide and easy to get in and out of.
  • Speedy B 25 is freaking adorable and I love the look. My only concerns with it is all the vachetta and how small the opening is. I have two little girls who love to grab my purses so that's why the vachetta scares me. LOL
Help!!! :nuts:

Attachments

Reactions: cbh02b

jszkat

Oct 21, 2015
Switzerland
I like equally 1, 3 and 4 on you. I love the Monogram Speedy, but probably you are better off with a carefree bag if you have small kids not having to worry about vacchetta.

Apr 30, 2015
U.K.
I agree with KidClarke. I like the totally pm and the Siena PM. I am not a fan of the totally mm....I just think the PM is a nicer looking bag. But I am not in to tote bags! I also don't carry a lot and usually put children's things in a separate bag. I love the Siena pm. It always seems to sit really nicely. This is one I am considering. I sold the speedy b25 because it stuck out too much cross body. Can I ask how tall you are?

I think it is a clever move leaving your debit card at home....must try that myself lol!! Just saw your other thread did you manage to get the eva preloved?

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
i like 1, 3 and 4. i am probably biased because i own 1 and 3 and would never part with either of them, seriously love them both. the siena is also very nice. i am not a fan of the totally pm, it looks a bit short under your arm to me. best of luck, they are all really useful bags and some of my favorites : )