Help - Which bag for Christmas???

Iduna

Apr 9, 2010
I'm going to visit the LV store tomorrow and still not 100% sure what to get. So I need your help;) Finally I decided to treat me with a nice bag for Christmas cause I was a good girl this year and saved a lot of money. so there is sth left to splurge for Christmas:graucho:

At the moment I'm drooling over two very different bags......that makes the decision even more complicated.

So I want to give the Alma Vernis PM(tried it in store and it felt a bit small) a second chance as I can't stop drooling over it and I love handheld bags and its shine^^ I think the prob is I'm used to big bags at the moment....although I don't really carry that much stuff with me.

The second bag I like is the Delightful PM. I like its slouchy and comfy style and I would get a lot of use out of it.

What's your opinion? What would you do? Please help!
TIA:flowers:

I think you'd get more use out of the delightful.. I feel like alma is a special occasion purse & delightful is more of an everyday one.. We got my mom the delightful mm for Xmas & when I tried it on I fell in love with it!! It's so slouchy & comfy..