Help! Which Azur bag with what charm?

JLJRN

O.G.
May 3, 2009
I'm getting the 'itch' for an Azur bag for Spring (as well as a charm that looks great with Azur) and am considering the following choices.

NF: pros-think it's adorable cinched, I like the casual plain lines, prefer
should straps

cons- somewhat flimsy construction; odd placement (side hard-
ware) to hang a charm.

Totally: pros-comfy shoulder strap, side pockets

cons- very plain-not sure if a charm would add enough interest.

Speedy 30: pros-classic; I think it has the best shape/size for a bag
charm

cons- not sure if I want a handheld; extremely common

Now, for bag charms, I like the Naif in pink (and blue) or the Bags & Trunks which I "might" find available in amarante and a good possibility in sunset orange. I didn't see galactic blue as an option although I heard from a fellow TPF'er that it has existed and looked great with Azur. There's a violette too.

So, which bag with what charm?? Btw, the only bag I own is the Monty PM and I also have the vernis cles in pomme.

Suggestions PLEASE!!

How about a galliera???

DSCN2394-1-2.jpg

Have you considered getting a wallet? I'd personally go for the Azur NF and an Azur wallet (Sarah or PTI), instead of a charm. But if the charm is a must, then I'm going to say the Naif charm in pink over the Trunks n Bags charm. Good luck!

Have you considered getting a wallet? I'd personally go for the Azur NF and an Azur wallet (Sarah or PTI), instead of a charm. But if the charm is a must, then I'm going to say the Naif charm in pink over the Trunks n Bags charm. Good luck!

I already have the Sarah in mono....it won't 'match', but one wallet is enough for me-I thought I'd get more 'joy' out of seeing something adorn the outside of the bag.

I can't help with the bags, I just came to comment on the Charms. Have you seen the Naif Charm IRL? While it is beautiful it really didn't feel that solid to me, kinda plasticy (sorry if that offends anyone). The Trunks and Bags Charm has some weight to it. I also like the feel of the Mini Lin Bag Charm. Good luck with your decision!

I can't help with the bags, I just came to comment on the Charms. Have you seen the Naif Charm IRL? While it is beautiful it really didn't feel that solid to me, kinda plasticy (sorry if that offends anyone). The Trunks and Bags Charm has some weight to it. I also like the feel of the Mini Lin Bag Charm. Good luck with your decision!

That's good to know about the Naif. For the price they're asking I think it should be a little more substantial.