Help! Which Azur bag with what charm?

Yes!!!!! And I bought a grey one as well :smile:

As soon as I saw that jacket I thought....ooohhhhh that would look really cute with Azur. I guess they sold out of grey though-only saw the ivory. So, it's in my 'shopping bag" waiting for the sale tomorrow along with several other items in colors like chambray, grey, white, navy, lavender.....Here I am buying a Spring wardrobe to match a purse I don't even own yet!!:nuts:

As soon as I saw that jacket I thought....ooohhhhh that would look really cute with Azur. I guess they sold out of grey though-only saw the ivory. So, it's in my 'shopping bag" waiting for the sale tomorrow along with several other items in colors like chambray, grey, white, navy, lavender.....Here I am buying a Spring wardrobe to match a purse I don't even own yet!!:nuts:

:roflmfao: I am so glad to hear I am not the only one who has done this!!!! I bought both of those jackets specifically for my Azur Galliera! You know you are most likely getting something Azur so you are planning ahead! To me, that's just smart :P Have fun tomorrow! I'm going back too!!!!!

Definitely get the Azur Speedy 30. I'm not sure which charm- maybe you can try them on at the store with the bag IRL. I'm not a fan of the Totally- I think it looks like a diaper bag with those pockets:biggrin:-- they're just waiting for bottles or sippy cups!!

I have an Azur Speedy 30 and use a Rockflower charm with it - the charm definately adds life to the Azur pattern and I think it looks ok! ;)

The RF charm is pretty classic looking (no bold colours) but as I will probably only own one charm, it matches perfectly with Mono as well.

Have you thought of the stresa? You said you liked the monty a lot and my stresa is very similar to my monty. After carrying my stresa for a couple weeks now I am absolutely in LVOE!!! Also I got a bag charm to go with it...the rock flower bag charm--it looks great with the bag. You may want to think about the stresa since it is so similar to the monty.

Have you thought of the stresa? You said you liked the monty a lot and my stresa is very similar to my monty. After carrying my stresa for a couple weeks now I am absolutely in LVOE!!! Also I got a bag charm to go with it...the rock flower bag charm--it looks great with the bag. You may want to think about the stresa since it is so similar to the monty.

Is it really? I never noticed the stresa resembling the monty. Do you have a modeling pic?:nuts:

I do love the Monty PM-my one and only Lv bag thus far-maybe because of the rounded corners. I really don't care for sharp boxy bottoms on purses. I plan on trying the Stresa PM because I am attracted to the round contours like the Monty, but the depth (8.3") seems awfully wide. I have a thin frame and am afraid it'll look clunky jutting that far out on the bottom, unless it's more of a 'smooshy' look like the Galliera. Would love to see more modeling pics of the Stresa PM too!

I'll try and get some modeling pics up later today. I absolutely love my stresa. There are a few annoyances here and there but its such a gorgeous bag! Maybe its just me but I feel like the stresa and monty are very similar shapes. I like them both a lot though. In fact I use my monty gm base shaper in my stresa gm and it fits perfectly =)

as for it jutting out. Mine is a gm and i dont' feel like it sticks out funny. When I first got it, it was very smooshy like the galliera which i actually didn't like because it took away from the gorgeous shape. Then I got a purse to go org for it and now it keeps the shape a lot more. But it could go either way for you. If you wanted it to smoosh you could just leave it as is and it would.