Help! Which agenda pm would you pick? Common or rare? *pics inside*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Louis vuitton Pm monogram

Or

Super rare lv epi day to night cyber millennium, pm size

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I have an epi agenda pm and like the texture. Mono ones are relatively easy to come by so you could always get one later if you decide you don't like epi.

3. I would pick the mono one because I think it looks better. I think the mono one is prettier and looks to be in better condition than the Epi one. I don't like that particular Epi one at all. I wouldn't buy something just because it's super rare, if I didn't like it. I think you should decide based on which one you like more, not which one is common/rare.

4. I wouldn't buy something just because of its rarity, instead it would be based on what I actually like, price, condition, functionality, etc. IMHO the canvas one appears to be in better condition and, despite me liking the colour of the Epi, it would be the one I'd most likely choose.

LVCoffeeAddict likes this.
  5. I would buy the monogram one.

6. Between the items you posted, I'd definitely choose monogram!

7. I agree with the others, I wouldn't purchase an item just because it's more rare, I would purchase based on preference and overall quality. In this case it appears the mono is in much better shape, so that's the one I would choose (not to mention that I own this agenda in mono and love it!). Good luck deciding!

8. Thanks everyone:smile: I was leaning more towards the "rare" one bc it would be easy for me to restore it and I haven't seen this one for a reasonable price before. I plan to use it in my purse so it'd be torn up anyway so the condition never really mattered to me.

I was torn bc the monogram I posted was also fairly priced. I wanted both but know I wouldn't need both and I had to actually make a decision to pick one :]