Help! Where to fix Fendi B bag in Toronto??

cdnshopper

Jun 24, 2007
I've had my Fendi B bag for less than one year and its broken!! :cursing: It looks like there's a screw/rivet holding the back of the bag to the purse, close to the top. The screw/rivet either has broken or come loose and has fallen in between the layers of the fabric on the inside of the purse. I hope I am describing it properly but those who own this bag will probably know what I'm talking about.

I don't know where to get this repaired but it may be alot of work, as they would have to take the stitching out and this makes me very nervous. Toronto does not have a Fendi boutique (please correct me if I'm wrong). I purchased the bag at Holt's last July.

Can anyone provide some guidance on where I can get it fixed? :sad: Has anyone bought a bag at Holt's and tried to take it back for repair? I am on business downtown TO this week and my hotel is a few minutes away from Holt's so I will check but in the meantime, I would be very grateful for some advice.

BTW, sorry I could not post pics but I've only just returned from an extremely, crazy, busy w/e and haven't even packed for my business trip. If pictures are needed, I'll post towards the end of this week when I'm back at home.

This happens with the B bags every so often. It is something that should be repaired by a professional. If Holts does not help you out, you can try:

Fordham Repair (its on internet also)
10 E. 33rd St
3rd Floor
New York, NY 10016
212-889-4553
Contacts: Scott, Helena, Naomi

I had the same problem with a screw. I bought a few extra screws at a clock and watch repair shop. They don't look exactly the same, but I switched the screws around so they were in a place no one could see. It's cheaper than having Fendi fix the bag. I don't know what to do about the screw inside the fabric...I would probably just leave it alone as long as it wasn't harming the leather.

I took the bag back to the Holt's location where I purchased the bag and they are sending it our for repair. The SA said this can happen with this bag. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they do a good job. Will keep you posted when I get it back!