HELP!!!! Where to Find These Hope (Swedish Brand) Grace Boots!!!

Jan 10, 2006
I totally missed out on these boots:

They're made by a Swedish company called HOPE and the style name is Grace. LaGarconne has them but for nearly DOUBLE of what Revolveclothing.com had them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Btw, I'm in the US and would prefer to buy from a US storefront. TIA!

I don't know if this helps at all but this is what I could find about HOPE. I cut and pasted it so it looks a bit screwed up but you should be able to read it still.

Stores Carrying Hope

Store Location E-Commerce
Assembly New York, NY United States Yes
Bird Brooklyn, NY United States Yes
Creatures of Comfort Los Angeles, CA United States Yes
No. 8b New York, NY United States No
Opening Ceremony Los Angeles, CA United States Yes
Opening Ceremony New York, NY United States Yes
Project No. 8 New York, NY United States No
Totokaelo Seattle, WA United States Yes

Stores That Carry Hope Also Carry

A Détacher, A.P.C., Acne, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Isabel Marant, Martin Margiela, Mociun, Rachel Comey, Slow and Steady Wins the Race, United Bamboo

I don't know if this helps at all but this is what I could find about HOPE. I cut and pasted it so it looks a bit screwed up but you should be able to read it still.

Stores Carrying Hope

Store Location E-Commerce
Assembly New York, NY United States Yes
Creatures of Comfort Los Angeles, CA United States Yes
No. 8b New York, NY United States No
Opening Ceremony Los Angeles, CA United States Yes
Opening Ceremony New York, NY United States Yes
Project No. 8 New York, NY United States No
Totokaelo Seattle, WA United States Yes

Stores That Carry Hope Also Carry

A Détacher, A.P.C., Acne, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Isabel Marant, Martin Margiela, Mociun, Rachel Comey, Slow and Steady Wins the Race, United Bamboo

Thanks! I ended up calling around and found them at Project No. 8. They're on their way to me--keep your fingers crossed that they fit and I love them! They were a final sale!!!!

I know it's 8 months later....but how did you like the boots? I am in the same exact quandry as you were. I tried them on my size here in LA at a little boutique and couldn't afford them full-price, and now they have been marked down and my size is gone, and I am obsessed. I found them through the HOPE website, but not on sale in black (p.s. they are on sale in camel if you wanted another pair) and who knows how much customs tax I could be subject to.

anyway do you have any advice for me?? thanks so much!

I just received my first pair of Hope boots and they are exquisite! I ordered the Chy ankle boot in my regular size and they fit perfectly. I love finding shoes that aren't very common in L.A. I felt that way once about the Acne Pistol's. I had ordered them from the Acne website and then bam! They were suddenly available everywhere. Cheers to finding a new Swedish brand to wear. (Still love Acne very much :smile:

Attachments

• image-2376355112.jpg
    image-2376355112.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 546
  • image-386066336.jpg
    image-386066336.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 512