Help~ Where to find Sweet Punk Bags?

birki

see no evil ~*
O.G.
Jan 16, 2007
Singapore
Boo! I know it's like asking for the impossible but is there anyway I can get my greedy paws on the sweet punk bags now?!

I was just seconds away from BIN-ing the gorgeous debbie yesterday :crybaby:

Thanks!

birki

see no evil ~*
O.G.
Jan 16, 2007
Singapore
Were they produce in very limited quantities ? Heh sorry for the barrage of questions as I'm new to MJ bags :smile:

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
i think they were, because of the leather...it's kangaroo you know...jumped right off the shelves....i think for the most part they sold out as well...

nessahhh

artist / fashionista
Jun 4, 2008
Vancouver
ehhh i dunno there just isn't enough grunge in them, you know?
lol hopefully another sweet punk bag will magically appear.... =(

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i've seen the sid bowler at nmlc in woodbury commons, ny. it was on sale, but not a great price or anything. i might still be there, so i'd try giving them a call. the color was bisque, which is ivory. if it had been black, i wouldn't have left the store without it good deal or not!

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
seriously! resale has a point....and that point is to charge a bit less than retail. that pochette retailed for $850....and she's chargign $800!? does it even have tags? craziness! i guess if you're paying her prices, $$ must have no value, or you dont have a clue about MJ employee sales, mark-downs and ebay resale values...this kinda PMO a bit. i understand making a slight profit, i mean i do that on occasion with the bags i buy & sell, but nothing like that! that just seems greedy to me. her prices are way higher than outlets or markdowns...