Help! Where can I find this bag?

L. Chloe

Feb 2, 2009
Ok, so I'm new to this bag obsession thing, and I would like help finding this purse. It was on the Victoria's Secret website, but it isn't an item they're selling. It is in the picture of the Halter Bra Top maxi dress, found here: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/com...J-227534&page=1&cgname=OSCLOSSPCVP&rfnbr=5839

I'm preparing for the summer(yes, I know it's early, but a girl can dream), and I love this bag for the beach look, but I don't know how to search for this style, or even what to call it. I've tried "slouch" and "stretch" but to no avail.

I also love the bag Linsay Lohan carries on Gorgia Rule, and even though I saw the post on this site on the same topic, all of the links were dead(it was an old post)

So please help. It will be much appreciated. Oh, and i'm a teenager and on a budget. So thats a factor too. :sweatdrop:.
Thanks a million.

You can usually find these at roxy or billabong or american eagle outfitters, or even target nearer summer. They shouldn't be hard to find come warmer weather/in a few months. Good luck with finding them now!

Last edited: