HELP Whats the name/ style?

1. I seen a couple girls at school with a fendi that looks like the LV speedy. It also has the lock just instead it is made of cloth and has the F's all over. I was wondering if anyone owns it and know the style number...:shrugs: THANK U

2. They have one at nm that is so cute. It is called the Metallic Zucca Duffel Bag. Check out the site it's on there. I don't know if it's what your looking for cuz it's white with sliver F's. I seen it in the store and tried it on. Let me just tell you it's so hot. I loved it.

3. I just found one on Bluefly.com. But it's a mini. And it's the beige zucca. Just wanted to let you know if your intrested.

4. I have it. The style number is aa48188. I hope thats right I got the number from where the hologram sticker is located. I know that the Fendi Outlet in Orlando had the regular size one for about 4-something awhile ago. I bought my mine for about 600 at Bloomingdales.

5. [​IMG]

This is the new one. I just picked it up today. Its TDF!! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice