Help! What's the best Bal style to fit in flute and music books?

sparkle2808

sparkle2808
O.G.
Jan 27, 2008
Dear all,

Please suggest the Best Bal style to fit in a normal flute (with case) and a few A4 size music books.:idea: I'm deliberating between the brief, step and the work styles:confused1: I'll definitely get a Bal in RH as I can't imagine myself lugging the flute+case+music books+GH studs around.:sweatdrop:TIA

How big is the flute case?

I think a Work will suit better, because the opening of a Brief is smaller and you can only put the case and A4 books one way ie vertical . Not sure about the Step.

Thanks for the infor, jo_ee. The flute case measures about 17 inches with the flute nestled comfortably inside.

hellosunshine, thanks for your input.

I wonder if I can put the flute in horizontally in a work.

Thanks for the infor, jo_ee. The flute case measures about 17 inches with the flute nestled comfortably inside.

hellosunshine, thanks for your input.

I wonder if I can put the flute in horizontally in a work.

The work is 18" wide, so you should be able to fit your flute case :yes: I'm not sure about the brief, but I don't think the step would be big enough.

Thanks, lovely TPFers. Seems like the work is a preferred choice by all.

erica,I'll take note that the step is to small. Thanks.

nanaz, thanks for your suggestion but RTT is too huge for me. I tried it on once and it overwhelmed me.

i reckon a brief could work and it's kinda chic (there's quite a few of pics of celeb carrying brief - e.g. cameron diaz). work could definitely do as well. sorry i'm no help

The work. The brief would be nice if not for the opening. Plus though they theoretically still make the brief with RH, NO ONE is buying it so if you're looking for a new one, it wouldn't work. :sad: (pun unintended) So yes, the work. :smile: