Help! What's the best Bal style to fit in flute and music books?

The work. The brief would be nice if not for the opening. Plus though they theoretically still make the brief with RH, NO ONE is buying it so if you're looking for a new one, it wouldn't work. :sad: (pun unintended) So yes, the work. :smile:

I think a work would be fab! Also look at the Part time bc its a very e/w shape and i think it would fit the flute case very well! But the work is nice b/c you could also add a piccolo case if need be.

I wonder why the Brief isn't very popular. jzlyn, I agree with you that some stars really look chic carrying briefs.

The Part Time is too small with 16 L.:smile:

I wonder why the Brief isn't very popular. jzlyn, I agree with you that some stars really look chic carrying briefs.

I don't know either, I really like it.

But I'm not sure it would work for a flute -- hang on, I'll go and pop my daughter's flute case into my brief and report back in a mo ...

drati, thanks! You're most helpful. Does the flute stick out vertically? Can it be placed at the base of the Brief horizonatlly?

Yes, it sticks out vertically. The brief isn't wide enough to turn it around to place it at the base horizontally. I can do this with A4 files, magazines etc, but not with the longer and bulkier flute case. :nogood:

Thanks again, drati

The work is really the preferred choice, hands down!

I'll be clicking on the "buy" button, as my credit card bill is starting a new cycle and I only need to pay much later.:graucho:

Ladies, thanks so much for your feedback. I just have a great chance to get a Jaune RH Brief. It's one of my favourite colours and I think I'll have to get it!

So sorry to disappoint you. I may get the work someday...Or if the purchase for the Jaune didn't go through. Touch wood.

Will post pictures to share, I hope.

a-hah! just another lame excuse, sparkle :lol: a jaune brief's definitely tempting. anyway you can still use the brief for your flute lah. good luck!

Don't we all?!:shame:;)There's always a VALID reason why we need ANOTHER Bal. :smile:

Thanks glossie, guess I'll just have to shove the flute in vertically for now.

But then, if a work comes along ... Perhaps...:graucho:

Last edited: