HELP! What's currently at the outlet from this winter?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    Does anyone know if the Chainlink Multi is at the outlet? If so, how are the prices and what are the styles? What other styles are there from this fall/winter? Any Ocelot or spotlights?

Thank you in advance!
    :P

2. If u go in the coach 'shopping' sub forum, u may find ur local outlet listed. On there u may find some info re:what's currently there...or ask there as well. Good luck!

3. I know we still have the black and white chainlink multi in the hailey out on the floor but I know that the chainlink w/ the maroon, went on delete ... i remember seeing a mini skinny. Seems like I saw black and white chainlink on delete too though.

4. I saw some chainlink pieces at the Vacaville, CA outlet yesterday. They had the grey/black top handle pouch and small wallet and the multi small wallet.

5. The Maggie chainlink multi with the purple in it sold out before it could ever make it to the outlets. Don't know about the rest of the pieces in that pattern, though.

6. In VA, I've seen the chainlink small wallet and swingpack. Ocelot mini-skinnies and perhaps the small wallet, but I'm not sure about that last one.

7. The chainlink small wallet is at the outlet? Dang, I NEED one of those to go with my Bridgits! :biggrin:

8. I was just wondering what came out last spring/summer (2009) since the outlets have lately brought out old stock. Maybe they hold things until the season comes back around again.