HELP! What would u do? take RT city and run:) or wait..

Should Oula take her RT City HG, or wait for a new more POP colour!

• Take the RT City and run as fast as you can..

• Hold offf for new red, magenta etc. cause it POPS more

Results are only viewable after voting.
hehe...all u girls are so cute...
It is of course such a fab bag..the colour is tdf..and everything!
But alone ME(impulse buyer #1..) asking for someone to talk me into something is strange..
I really wanted a pop bag and was so ready to hunt for one..
Now that all of u told me how rare and coveted the bag is the more I think someone who really worships it should get and love it?! don't u think?!
I mean it IS a hg colour of me (allthough I was on the hunt for a work too tooshies and ali;)
but somehow im not quite sure if it's right for me now..
WHOW this sound crazy and so NOT me..still got a little bit of time left to think about it before she gives it to someone else..
what's a girl to do

hehe...all u girls are so cute...
It is of course such a fab bag..the colour is tdf..and everything!
But alone ME(impulse buyer #1..) asking for someone to talk me into something is strange..
I really wanted a pop bag and was so ready to hunt for one..
Now that all of u told me how rare and coveted the bag is the more I think someone who really worships it should get and love it?! don't u think?!
I mean it IS a hg colour of me (allthough I was on the hunt for a work too tooshies and ali;)
but somehow im not quite sure if it's right for me now..
WHOW this sound crazy and so NOT me..still got a little bit of time left to think about it before she gives it to someone else..
what's a girl to do

If that's how you feel about it I would pass, honestly not out of consideration for anyone, apart from a close friend, but because you really don't sound that enthousiastic about it, not worth going thru all the buying and reselling hassle.
I would keep the cash and wait for smth you will absolutely love.
I usually prefer to buy in store it's just way more fun...:P

well that's the thing..ive only bought a bag out of a store once..and kinda wanted to do it this time;) you know feeling it and just falling in love with it while you see the bag..
It's an awsome deal and everything I'm just insecure about it cause it was not as i planned it to be and I feel that it might be better someone else gets it who is 100% set on the gorgeous beauty!

Well, let me tell you, none of my purchases this month(I've made 7)were planned, but when the bags on my wishlist(or HG)came up one after another, I just couldn't pass them up.

Granted, I love every single of of them so I have no regrets even though I had to some chopping:sad:

You said the RT has been your HG color, has that changed? I'd ONLY recommend getting it if you still love the color and dying to get it. But it sounds like you want a brighter pop...

I'm of the strong belief that if you cannot imagine your life without this bag, then you have to have to buy it. It seems that you aren't sure, and I kinda don't blame you. I love RT too, but when I looked at it, I thought, "yea, beautiful red, but I want brightness!" A little pop goes a long way and I think you should hold out. When it's love, it's love, and you'll know it, whether it be when Magenta comes out and you can't live without it, or when you lay your eyes on the new Vermillion...it has to click, yknow?