HELP! What to Wear With Yellow Bag???????????

i would wear a yellow bag in all black or grey or navy...
but i think if u're someone who can pull it off, a nice bright dress will look cute too! crash a little red summer dress with this bag, or even a colourful dress!

I had that same problem. I got a bright yellow Epi once because it seemed so cheery and sunshiney. :happydance: I imagined wearing it with black and gold, or with bright summer "vacation" type outfits. :supacool: However, I never used it once. Not at all! For me it WAS an expensive mistake. :tdown:

However, I still like the way it looks in my closet! I just don't like the way it looks on me!!!:P

Good luck with your decision. Hopefully others here can give you some good advice on the "pro" side!

I had that same problem. I got a bright yellow Epi once because it seemed so cheery and sunshiney. :happydance: I imagined wearing it with black and gold, or with bright summer "vacation" type outfits. :supacool: However, I never used it once. Not at all! For me it WAS an expensive mistake. :tdown:

However, I still like the way it looks in my closet! I just don't like the way it looks on me!!!:P

Good luck with your decision. Hopefully others here can give you some good advice on the "pro" side!

Actually, I thought the same thing would happen to me!!!!! What you think MIGHT look good doesn't when you start putting these bags next to your outfits. I have only a really short time to bid and now reading your post, I'm not really sure I should. Well, I live in Florida so we do wear lots of light colors so that is a major consideration for me. Guess it will depend on the price and I will let you know if I get it. By the way, why don't you sell your closet treasure since you are not wearing it and probably never will. Just wondering.....since I have some of those of my own. LOL