Help! What to keep & what to return??

briallie

Jan 29, 2014
First I would like to thank you all for informing me about how great Longchamps are!
I came here in search of a lightweight bag that would hold ALL my stuff because my Coach was causing me back pain.
But....I am afraid you have created a monster!
In the process of trying to figure out what I want and what would work for me I ordered SEVEN bags from Nordstrom. Two have gone back so far (small and large slate LP).

What I have left is:
Large long handle black LP
Small long handle black LP
Small long handle beige LP
Large long handle black planetes
Small long handle planetes

It is ridiculous for me to have these all in my possession! But I cannot decide what to keep!

If this helps at all...
I have figured out that I can fit everything I need on a normal day in a small. And, on a daily basis I think a small is the best choice for me. I am a stay at home mom. I never carry a computer or anything like that with me. That said, I think I would like to keep at least 1 large for times when I need extra stuff.
I have been using the small black LP the last couple days...I will keep that one for sure!
I am a very casual dresser...jeans and flip flops (or Uggs in the winter) most days.
I thought the beige would be a nice summer color (I like neutrals...I don't generally do bright color purses).
And I like the idea of the planetes for times I might be a little more dressed up or just for winter in general.
*sigh*
I just cannot decide!!!
Would love some input....especially if there are any other stay at home moms out there. Or someone with similar style as me.
Which would be best to keep? Get the most use???

Yes I would keep at least one planetes too.
Perhaps keep the large planetes, return the large black LP; as well as keeping the small beige LP or small planetes for variation on top of the small black LP that you are keeping? Good luck!

Great choices you've bought. I'll definitely keep both the Planetes since they will be discontinued soon. I will return both the small LPs as they will always be around and with a sale, you can get another brighter color like amethyst or hydreaga for variation with your clothes. If you prefer a neutral color, I'll say go for bilberry or gunmetal as they will be safe from stains. Good luck!

First I would like to thank you all for informing me about how great Longchamps are!
I came here in search of a lightweight bag that would hold ALL my stuff because my Coach was causing me back pain.
In the process of trying to figure out what I want and what would work for me I ordered SEVEN bags from Nordstrom. Two have gone back so far (small and large slate LP).

What I have left is:

It is ridiculous for me to have these all in my possession! But I cannot decide what to keep!

If this helps at all...
I have figured out that I can fit everything I need on a normal day in a small. And, on a daily basis I think a small is the best choice for me. I am a stay at home mom. I never carry a computer or anything like that with me. That said, I think I would like to keep at least 1 large for times when I need extra stuff.
I have been using the small black LP the last couple days...I will keep that one for sure!
I am a very casual dresser...jeans and flip flops (or Uggs in the winter) most days.
I thought the beige would be a nice summer color (I like neutrals...I don't generally do bright color purses).
And I like the idea of the planetes for times I might be a little more dressed up or just for winter in general.
*sigh*
I just cannot decide!!!
Would love some input....especially if there are any other stay at home moms out there. Or someone with similar style as me.
Keep the Small long handle black LP, Small long handle beige LP, Small long handle planetes
xxxx

What I have left is:

If this helps at all...
*sigh*
I just cannot decide!!!

I would definitely keep both Planetes bags, since they are being discontinued, and the material is thicker than the Le Pliage. I would suggest another neutral like navy, bilberry, or gunmetal since you don't like the brighter colors.