Help!! What to get for my first Chanel??

Which Chanel Bag to get?

• Beige m/l classic flap with Gold Hardware

• Red m/l Valentine's day flap with Gold Hardware

Results are only viewable after voting.

candyycupcake

Feb 1, 2009
Hello ladies,

This is my first time posting in the Chanel forum and I'm about to purchase my first Chanel Bag.

I have narrowed down to two options...

1.) Beige m/l flap with gold hardware
2.) Red m/l Valentine's day flap with gold hardware

It's so hard to choose because they seem like totally different styles because of the colors and such.

I would really appreciate any input!!

Thanks you all =)

both are really pretty... esp. with ghw!
i guess it depends on your wardrobe, which colors do you wear more?
and also, do you have more bags in red or in beige?

both are really pretty... esp. with ghw!
i guess it depends on your wardrobe, which colors do you wear more?
and also, do you have more bags in red or in beige?

I absolutely love gold hardware
so far...i don't have a single red or beige bag

I really wanted to add color to my collection because I have a grey Miu Miu and a black balenciaga but I feel like beige is really versatile...I can either dress up or down and still wear it.

However, the red to me is just stunning and it's an attention getter.

*sigh* what to do....

I absolutely love gold hardware
so far...i don't have a single red or beige bag

I really wanted to add color to my collection because I have a grey Miu Miu and a black balenciaga but I feel like beige is really versatile...I can either dress up or down and still wear it.

However, the red to me is just stunning and it's an attention getter.

*sigh* what to do....

nice collection you have there! i guess since both miu miu and the bal bag you have are in neutral color, it'll be ok to add red to your collection, since it's not as neutral as black and grey. also, becuz the beige clair is in the permanent collection, you can always get it later if you feel like it. the red valentine on the other hand will be a seasonal bag, so will be harder to get later on.

another thing is whether u r ok with lambskin, some ppl feel like lambskins are too delicate, but for me i think it's ok.

P.S. the red valentine is more of a fushia red color than a true red.

I voted for beige... I don't really like the Valentine's flap for me anyway, because I'm quite simple. I don't like extra bells and whistles... That's just me...
I would get the beige personally, but if you are looking for something vibrant, go for the red. Red lambskin is soooo beautiful! It seems like all your other bags are neutral, so red would be a great addition. If it were me though, and I wanted red, I would get the classic red with gold hardware in lambskin....

Sorry... my post probably doesn't help much... Good luck and congrats!