what should i use my gc on?

• christian louboutin declic

• 3.1 phillip lim knit blazer

• lanvin ballet flats

Results are only viewable after voting.

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
my bf gave me a $400 gc to barneys for my birthday last month. i've yet to use it because i'm torn on what to buy. i was wondering if you guys could help me out here. this is what i've narrowed it down to:

christian louboutin black declic: i love them. they're my dream shoes, but i hardly wear heels. they're not very comfortable for me, but i do want to own a few pairs of louboutins. this would be my first!

3.1 phillip lim knit blazer: i need a spring jacket. i love phillip lim and oversized boyfriend blazers. i could see myself wearing this often.
default.jpg

finally, a pair of black leather lanvin flats. i've been wanting a pair forever! i wear flats all the time. i have a bunch from tory burch to repetto to delman, but no lanvin yet. i would wear them almost everyday.

so, you see, here is my dilemma, should i go for the glam choice (declic) or for something more practical that i know i'll get good use out of? your input is very much appreciated! :yes:

i'd say, scratch all three and get a new Burberry white spring trench coat with a split back, it's much more shapely than the one you picked out.

If you hardly wear heels, CLs won't do much good. As for Lanvin flats, I think you can find better stuff that at Macy's for $20 bucks.

i'd say, scratch all three and get a new Burberry white spring trench coat with a split back, it's much more shapely than the one you picked out.

great suggestion, but i already own a burberry trench. i like the loose fitting look. my bf hates them, but i love me those "sack" dresses too!

thanks for all the comments! at this point, i'm still torn between the cl and the blazer. i have so many flats that they ought to do me for now. i'll definitely be getting a pair of lanvins though sooner rather than later.