HELP! what style should I get in the vert'd eau

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hey bbag gals, i'm currently on the wait list for a first in the vert d' eau but now i'm not sure if I should get a twiggy or city and i'mworried about the colour discolouration with the lighter bags....please help me decide

2. I think it would look fabulous in the twiggy!

3. I think a first sounds great if it suits your frame. It is too small for me but I think the vert d'eau is nicer in a smaller bag.

4. Twiggy! I'm getting the twiggy in that color.

5. I'm a new Balenciaga girl, but I have to say that the twiggy would be stunning in this color!

6. between the city and twiggy, I'd go for twiggy. But how about the box?

7. :yes: :yes: :yes:

8. the city!:P

9. city!!!!!

10. I second Sea : City !!!!

11. thanks girls for the imput, I'm not exactly a skinny mini and I think the first would be too small so I think i'm going to change that to a twiggy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice