Help! What size do I get?

1. I love these Coach shoes: http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-DIEDRE-SIGNATURE-BLUE-SANDALS-SHOES-NEW-10-M_W0QQitemZ7775965925QQihZ018QQcategoryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm normally a size 9. I currently own two pairs of Coach shoes, one pair is a 9, the other a 10 (different styles). I don't know if these will fit :hrmm: The same pair is up for auction, only they're pink and a size 9.

What should I do? Should I size up just to be on the safe side? The buckle is adjustable, so at least I can put it on the smallest hole if they're a little loose.

Help! :Push:

2. I think with the style being open toe, you will be safe with a size nine. They are very nice by the way. :heart:

3. Thank you :smile:

I'm just afraid of my heel hanging off the back :lol: The last pair of Coach shoes I bought were open toe and I had to get a size 10, but that's because the band going over my toes was too tight with a size 9. I just wish they were a 9.5! :P But you're probably right, the 9 might be better, since my foot will be kinda sliding forward because they're heels.

4. I agree with Pradasmeadow - you should get the size 9. I think it's harder to try to wear larger-sized, open sandals.

5. Yay, good news! I found them at www.gothamcityonline.com, a huge shoe retailer I found by reading an article at about.com. They have 2-day UPS air shipping for only $5.99 (their regular ground domestic shipping is free!), and tons of shoes at good prices! There are maybe 4 more pairs of Coach shoes that I really want :shame: I ended up getting a 9.5, right in the middle of the two sizes I was debating between :amuse:

6. ohhh thanks for show me a new shoe site :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice