Help!! What should I get my Mom?

Lilmsamy

Dec 22, 2006
Hi Guys,
I want to get my mom a bag..I have $1000 and she wants something that's damier..She usually a Epi person but she wants a change. She's in her late 50s so I wanted to get something that will suit her. She did say that she likes the speedy 30 but since I have 2 speedies already I think that it would be a nice change if we went with a different style...
So what do you guys think??:rolleyes:

First and foremost, you're such a nice daughter for wanting to get an LV bag for your mom! :love:

I think that getting her a Damier Speedy is a great choice! Some other Damier alternatives are: Alma ($900 USD), Saleya PM ($925 USD), Sac Plat ($930 USD), Marais ($925 USD).

These bags can be worn by any woman at any age! :tup:

Damier speedy is great. I have one in 30, and love it so much I want to buy the 25, LOL. But if you need variety, Alma in damier is nice too, though I dont really really fond in Alma design......... or lo and behold, Damier Duomo !!!!! Damier duomo is one of the best design in damier pattern in my opinion, :smile:

I just bought my Mom a Hampstead PM...she really really likes it! She says it seems a bit heavy though...before she was using my Saleya PM and loved that too...but didn't want to get the same bag as me...all of the other suggestions were great as well!

I just turned 52 yesterday-and I have a damier speedy 30 and love her. She is so lightweight and I always lean towards her when I'm shopping and lunch with my friends.
I also like the alma-she is my next buy.
The new damier nevrful is coming out in November, NICE....
The duomo is awesome as well-but I have that style in the bowling bag epi ivorie. So she has many choices........
She's lucky to have such a wonderful daughter! Mine is still in college and so I'll be waiting for a LV-(smile)