Help!What should I get for my Azur Speedy 30? :)

bannYlein

ღ
O.G.
Aug 23, 2008
Hellooo!

I just thougth about buying something decorative for my Azur-Speedy 30, because almost every bag in my "bag-family" has a "friend ;)
For Example :
-my Damier Ebene Speedy 25 has a golden Hello Kitty Pochette
-my WC Speedy an Amarante Heart
-my WC Papillon a papillon-bandeau

But now I am looking for something for my poor Speedy in Azur- since he hasn't already something :sad:
I was thinking of the mini-pochette in Azur or the normal Pochette (but worry again about patina) oooor another papillon bandeau or scarf.

What would you suppose me to buy?

1) Azur Pochette (normal size)

2) Azur Mini-Pochette

3) Papillon Bandeau

4) Papillon Carré (would be also good for the coming winter :tup:)

Or are there other ideas? :smile:

Thanks!!!:heart:

Last edited:
I'm personally not a fan of the matchy matchy thing so I say get the bandeau or the scarf so they can really stand out against the bag. As to which one I guess it would depend on which one you'd use more, right? I have no use for the square scarves so I'd go for the bandeau so I could wear it around my neck, but if you'd use the scarf more go for that one!

I'm personally not a fan of the matchy matchy thing so I say get the bandeau or the scarf so they can really stand out against the bag. As to which one I guess it would depend on which one you'd use more, right? I have no use for the square scarves so I'd go for the bandeau so I could wear it around my neck, but if you'd use the scarf more go for that one!

Thanks also :smile:
Humm... it's a bit difficult to say,because I have never had a Carré-scarf in size 90x90 cm. I only already have a Bandeau (papillon rosé).
I like the Bandeau around my neck, but I just thought of changing a bit maybe in taking the scarf instead..
Is it visible, that I cannot decide?:crybaby:

~~~ I have tried the Violette Heart and the Violet Pap Bandeau on my Azur a couple of times ~~~
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• inazur01.jpg
    inazur01.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 308
  • Bell08.jpg
    Bell08.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 527
Wow,this looks also gooorgeous!!!
But the problem with the violette bandeau is, that I do not have many things which match to violett :sad:
I also use my amarante heart for the Azur,but now I want to get someting different :smile:
Or maybe I just buy the Carré for myself and let my Speedy naked? :biggrin:

Mini pochette but I would use it inside the Speedy or seperately.

I wouldn't feel comfortable having it hanging on my speedy for security reasons or that I might get stuck somewhere and it rips off (thin chain).

2)Mini Pochette

:smile:I've thought about a Vernis Cles for my Azur Speedy. Also adore:tender: the Mini Lin Key Holder and Cadenas Key Holder. Any of these would look LoVely:heart: with your Azur Speedy!;)

2)Mini Pochette

:smile:I've thought about a Vernis Cles for my Azur Speedy. Also adore:tender: the Mini Lin Key Holder and Cadenas Key Holder. Any of these would look LoVely:heart: with your Azur Speedy!;)

Perhaps a stupid question, but I have never hold a Vernis Cles in my hands :shame: : Is it a sort of small pochette for keys or is there also a keyring in the Vernis cles?