help!! what should i exchange this for?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. my friend's visiting from chicago..and bought me a damier 6-key holder...how nice of him :yes:!!!!!!!!!

but i already have a 4-key holder........he told me to go ahead and exchange it.....

what can i exchange this for? any help from u all?

2. How about the Damier Card Holder:

[​IMG]

3. MC Mirror:

[​IMG]

4. Pocket Agenda:

[​IMG]

5. Is there a damier bracelet? If there is maybe that?

6. Mini Agenda:

[​IMG]

7. I agree on the mini agenda

8. michelle, thanks for all your input!! but..i don't think the MC mirror is practical...i already have the pocket organizer hence i don't need the credit card holder...lemme look into the mini agenda...but i really don't need one cuz i already have one...sigh!!! thanks for your help anyway!

9. how about the monogram mini key and change holder??
    its so cute!

10. which one:confused1:

11. The Monogram Mini Lin Pochette Cle' and the Icons book. A two fer! :yahoo:

12. maybe not something from the mini lin line...i have a cles already...thanks for ur help though!

13. what do u guys think...the damier mini accessories? but is it stupid to get that when i just got the pochette accessories? i can use the gold chain from the mini accessories as an extender..that resolves my pochette extender project?

14. Hmmm...can you just put the money towards a bigger purchase?

15. like what? i don't want anything at the moment..