Help ,what Should I Do?

On this topic, I was surprised today to see a number of pristine fall Prada bags on sale at Jeffrey in Atlanta for fantastic prices. I already went crazy for these bags, but was still tempted! There were ruched totes for around $1200, a ruched deerskin hobo, and several antik cervo bags with gold hardware in small and large sizes. I may break down again.

I don't worry about "seasons" when it comes to my handbags. I put too much money into mine for that. I choose classic styles that will stand the test of time. If you feel your new Prada meets that standard (and you got it for 20% off!), by all means keep it!

which antic cervo...? :wtf: :drool: would you mind terribly giving me the number of the store? i have an antic cervo hobo on reserved here but i doubt it is at 20% off. please please?

can you share which antic cervo did you get please? i have a hobo reserved but if it is now 20% off, i am going to make a big stink about having to pay full price a season later... (not that i care about the season, i care about the price though...)