Help ,what Should I Do?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you think? I bought a antic cervo last week in a store here for 20percent off , am not sure i should keep it as it is nearly a season old ,whatdo you prada fiends think ?

2. Where did you get it at 2o % off????WOW!

3. If you like it, keep it. It doesn't matter if the bag is from last season.

4. On this topic, I was surprised today to see a number of pristine fall Prada bags on sale at Jeffrey in Atlanta for fantastic prices. I already went crazy for these bags, but was still tempted! There were ruched totes for around $1200, a ruched deerskin hobo, and several antik cervo bags with gold hardware in small and large sizes. I may break down again.

5. omg!!! no keep ittttt!!!!!

6. If you like it, Keep it!!

7. ok , i will keep it.....! thanks for enabling !:yes:

8. exactly!! who cares!
    the "sooo last season" thing is dead.

9. I would keep it.

10. lucky u! congrats!

11. I don't worry about "seasons" when it comes to my handbags. I put too much money into mine for that. I choose classic styles that will stand the test of time. If you feel your new Prada meets that standard (and you got it for 20% off!), by all means keep it!

12. Keep it!!!

13. which antic cervo...? :wtf: :drool: would you mind terribly giving me the number of the store? i have an antic cervo hobo on reserved here but i doubt it is at 20% off. please please?

14. I actually brought it back... and am now thinking about getting the smaller gauffre .... It was in dublin...

15. can you share which antic cervo did you get please? i have a hobo reserved but if it is now 20% off, i am going to make a big stink about having to pay full price a season later... (not that i care about the season, i care about the price though...)