Help! What should I do??

Since there are so many "non tokiers" selling this particular bag right now, this seller may have a few of them and doesn't realize that only listing one pic is creating this problem? Seller might actually HAVE the one pictured still in their inventory but sent a dif. one and didn't realize it mattered? I'd ask seller if they actually HAD that one still available so you could have it instead and that a mistake was made.

As far as what you like, everyone likes dif. parts of toki prints...I'd try to get what you intended to have first, and if not available rethink what you really would accept.

I also like the one you received better.. I think the one from the listing is too red&yellow for me or something& Sandy totally rules. Ultimately, it's up to you though. You have to be happy with your purchase, or it just is no fun.

oh...as for my opinion of which one I LIKE best...I like the one you picked out and thought you were going to get. I like Sandy, but that's a LOT of Sandy, and the first one you picked seemed like it had a little more variety on it.

I like the original one listed, myself. But I agree that it all depends on how you feel about the bag. If you think it's going to bug you later, I wouldn't keep it. Who knows, maybe the seller will offer you a discount...? That's what happened in the case of my Foresta BV. The seller didn't disclose that they use a stock photo so I received a totally, totally different placement. It wasn't bad, but wasn't the one I thought I was buying. They apologized and offered me a refund or some money back. I had been searching for a Foresta BV for so long that I took the discount instead of having to go on my long search again.

I actually love the sandy on the flap. But i think the one u got has too many sandy at the back.

Anyway, hopefully the seller will understand and find a good solution for ur case. :idea:

I actually like the bag you got more. The balance of color is nicer IMO. But of course like everyone's been saying..it's up to you to decide..I hope you get a partial refund at least...

I got my reponse from the seller...very pissed off right now.
So this morning she replied and said it's impossible that I got a different bag because that's the only tokidoki bag she had and she couldn't imagine have photographed another. So I sent her the pics of the bag I received. Then, I searched the completed listings of original stellina bags and just happened to see the seller's auction of another original stellina she sold on 5/11(I bought mine on 5/13) and she used the EXACT SAME PHOTOS! I messaged her and sent her the address of her previous listing to show that the pics might be stock photos.
Just now, I got this reply from her:
I'm going to mail you copies (and keep the originals) of the notarized photo and listing and actual shipment of the bag I sent you. My neighbor is a notary/lawyer and I have her notarize EVERYTHING I mail out. This means she examines the actual listing and what I am sending you. She watches me seal the envelope prior to shipping. This confirms by law that I have mailed you what I listed. I started doing this 3 months ago when someone said they received an item different from what I was selling. I will need your mailing address and I will also send Ebay/Paypal copies of these notarized papers.
And she messaged me and said she doesn't see a difference between the photos? And another messaged saying "As evidenced by the stellina bags I sold I've never had that print".
I'm really pissed and clearly she's very confused in her arguments...I mean I didn't want to start a fight and just wanted to tell her that I received a different bag..and that's the response I got from this seller..very unfriendly...sigh

Yikes, looks like evilbay strikes again.

I think it is sad that you will have to go through this. If it doesn't bother you enough and you don't want to get into a confrontation about this, just keep the bag you got and forget about it.

If you really are mad and you KNOW you are right about the pictures and stuff (make sure it's the right seller & pictures in the listing) then take it up with eBay.

Also, re-read her listing to make sure if she states or does not state if she is selling the EXACT bag. It looks like she said she is selling that one and only had that one..but idk.

*Remember, do not list her eBay ID in here because we do not want a repeat of what happened eariler this week with an eBay seller. Just a little friendly reminder about that if anyone asks you for a link or something.

I hope you get this straightened out.