Help! What shade of brown RM to match these shoes?

halah

O.G.
Jun 1, 2008
Hi Ladies,

I need your help on which RM bag to go on the hunt for next! My major spring purchase just arrived (tobacco stacked wedge Louboutins) and I want a RM bag to match them!

I thought my Harewood would go well with them but it's a bit too red and dark. I'm thinking Sable or glazed almond? What brown is a bit lighter with more yellow than Harewood?

Here is a pic of the shoe with my Harewood MAM:

CL_RM.jpg

Another pic of the shoe:

missbox.jpg

cute loubs! does your bag have to be brown to match? a nice pop of color might go well with those! like a red. or even maybe a navy to keep it neutral?...just a suggestion! congrats on the lovely shoes tho! :tup:

Gorgeous shoes- I think the almond will match the best. The almond is an older color, a little hard to find now but it is going to be reintroduced in spring if you wanted to wait a bit. Otherwise i think that definitely a red would look killer with these shoes!

cute loubs! does your bag have to be brown to match? a nice pop of color might go well with those! like a red. or even maybe a navy to keep it neutral?...just a suggestion! congrats on the lovely shoes tho! :tup:

I have a redwine MAB but I want something smaller. They looked cute with cream and maybe maybe my Cobalt Mac would work.

stillsearching: Hazelnut might work! I haven't seen many hazelnut bags.

Desi: Good to know Almond is coming back, maybe I can wait that long. I thought Sable might be a good match but I think it's going to be too light!

Thanks for the suggestions...better go see what's up on ebay.

I :heart: hazelnut. They pop up on the auction sites every now and then.

I don't know if the almond that is coming in the spring is the same as the old glazed almond? The glazed almond always seemed very orange to me, but I am not the best with colors!!

I would actually pair the Loubies with a dark color bag like Navy or a creme color but that's just me!

If the Harewood is reddish you can also get a pair of Burgundy CLs like the Triclos.