Help! What shade of brown RM to match these shoes?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

I need your help on which RM bag to go on the hunt for next! My major spring purchase just arrived (tobacco stacked wedge Louboutins) and I want a RM bag to match them!

I thought my Harewood would go well with them but it's a bit too red and dark. I'm thinking Sable or glazed almond? What brown is a bit lighter with more yellow than Harewood?

Here is a pic of the shoe with my Harewood MAM:

[​IMG]

Another pic of the shoe:

[​IMG]

2. ooo, love those loubies! Maybe the new fawn, although I have not see it IRL.

3. cute loubs! does your bag have to be brown to match? a nice pop of color might go well with those! like a red. or even maybe a navy to keep it neutral?...just a suggestion! congrats on the lovely shoes tho! :tup:

4. Gorgeous shoes- I think the almond will match the best. The almond is an older color, a little hard to find now but it is going to be reintroduced in spring if you wanted to wait a bit. Otherwise i think that definitely a red would look killer with these shoes!

5. Hazelnut? Similar, but not matchy matchy.

[​IMG]

6. I have a redwine MAB but I want something smaller. They looked cute with cream and maybe maybe my Cobalt Mac would work.

stillsearching: Hazelnut might work! I haven't seen many hazelnut bags.

Desi: Good to know Almond is coming back, maybe I can wait that long. I thought Sable might be a good match but I think it's going to be too light!

Thanks for the suggestions...better go see what's up on ebay.

7. I :heart: hazelnut. They pop up on the auction sites every now and then.

I don't know if the almond that is coming in the spring is the same as the old glazed almond? The glazed almond always seemed very orange to me, but I am not the best with colors!!

8. There is also a "natural" nikki up on ebay right now at a great price!

9. I would actually pair the Loubies with a dark color bag like Navy or a creme color but that's just me!

If the Harewood is reddish you can also get a pair of Burgundy CLs like the Triclos.