HELP! What purse for wedding?

delemont

Jan 24, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Hi everyone,

I'm going to the wedding of my ex, and the woman he cheated on me with on Saturday....I have no idea why but I'm going.........I got a new dress....and don't know what I need to carry. I'm currently carrying a large black lily or a large miranda in bordeux....can I carry either of those? Are they too big? What do I do? Do I need a clutch? Here's the dress, thanks for advice.

Attachments

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
PA
Oh jeez...well, I say knock their socks off w/ your black Lily...it's so classy and will look great w/ that gorgeous dress. You will look so cute! I think you're gonna take some attention off of the bride!:graucho:

lunatwinkle

Bag obsessed! <3
O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
California, USA
I like the bordeaux Miranda. It will really pop against your all-black outfit, making you look very chic! :tup: Although, my first choice would be a clutch. I think a clutch would look the best for a wedding. Since you're wearing a black dress, I'd say a clutch in any color will really pop. Gold, white, black, red, etc.

delemont

Jan 24, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Thanks to all of you for your advice....I need it, and I knew I would find it here. I am really never a spaz about stuff like this, but becuase it is the ex and his dirtbag ho.........I'M NOT BITTER, I'm being overly freakish about looking fab. I don't even know if that dress is appropriate.

Does anyone know if the metallic bridgit sp? is like a clutch or is it more like a purse? Would that be too matchy with the grayish embroidery on the dress. Would something like a cute orange or pink clutch be wacky? Thanks again.

Lauralai23

Jun 18, 2007
I would do the metallic Bridgit for looking amazing.. but Lily if you want to beat the crap out of them both!

May 26, 2007
FL
I agree that the Lily is too big for a wedding. I really like the little bag that Superstar posted and would recommend something that size. A metallic bridget would also be really hot though! I wouldn't spend the money on that one though unless you know you will used it for other events.

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Thanks to all of you for your advice....I need it, and I knew I would find it here. I am really never a spaz about stuff like this, but becuase it is the ex and his dirtbag ho.........I'M NOT BITTER, I'm being overly freakish about looking fab. I don't even know if that dress is appropriate.

Does anyone know if the metallic bridgit sp? is like a clutch or is it more like a purse? Would that be too matchy with the grayish embroidery on the dress. Would something like a cute orange or pink clutch be wacky? Thanks again.
Sorry to hear about your situation, and I don't blame you for wanting to wow them!

I have the metallic Bridgit, and it's amazing!! I love it!! It's more than big enough for me to hold the stuff that I need for the day. I also have the rose and walnut color. I'm really a big fan of this bag, and before it's over, I will probably own one in every color, lol! You can dress it up or down, and I think the platinum one would be perfect! I have gotten SO many compliments on this bag, and some people have thought it was a Chanel!!