HELP! What purse for wedding?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I'm going to the wedding of my ex, and the woman he cheated on me with on Saturday....I have no idea why but I'm going.........I got a new dress....and don't know what I need to carry. I'm currently carrying a large black lily or a large miranda in bordeux....can I carry either of those? Are they too big? What do I do? Do I need a clutch? Here's the dress, thanks for advice.

Attached Files:

2. Oh jeez...well, I say knock their socks off w/ your black Lily...it's so classy and will look great w/ that gorgeous dress. You will look so cute! I think you're gonna take some attention off of the bride!:graucho:

3. I totally agree with LA! Rock that Lily!

4. i agree with LAltiero85

5. I like the bordeaux Miranda. It will really pop against your all-black outfit, making you look very chic! :tup: Although, my first choice would be a clutch. I think a clutch would look the best for a wedding. Since you're wearing a black dress, I'd say a clutch in any color will really pop. Gold, white, black, red, etc.

6. I agree on the clutch verdict!

7. The metallic Bridgit would look great w/ your dress and it's smaller and dressier.

8. Thanks to all of you for your advice....I need it, and I knew I would find it here. I am really never a spaz about stuff like this, but becuase it is the ex and his dirtbag ho.........I'M NOT BITTER, I'm being overly freakish about looking fab. I don't even know if that dress is appropriate.

Does anyone know if the metallic bridgit sp? is like a clutch or is it more like a purse? Would that be too matchy with the grayish embroidery on the dress. Would something like a cute orange or pink clutch be wacky? Thanks again.

9. I would do the metallic Bridgit for looking amazing.. but Lily if you want to beat the crap out of them both!

10. I would say definitely a clutch for a wedding... the lily IMO would be too big...

11. I agree that the Lily is too big for a wedding. I really like the little bag that Superstar posted and would recommend something that size. A metallic bridget would also be really hot though! I wouldn't spend the money on that one though unless you know you will used it for other events.

12. I say you forget the bag and bring a baseball bat instead. Much more useful for this situation.

13. Sorry to hear about your situation, and I don't blame you for wanting to wow them!

I have the metallic Bridgit, and it's amazing!! I love it!! It's more than big enough for me to hold the stuff that I need for the day. I also have the rose and walnut color. I'm really a big fan of this bag, and before it's over, I will probably own one in every color, lol! You can dress it up or down, and I think the platinum one would be perfect! I have gotten SO many compliments on this bag, and some people have thought it was a Chanel!!

14. :tup: TIA:boxing:!!! But seriously, I would say to go with a clutch too. You don't really want to deal with a large purse that day.