Help; what Longchamp Le Pliage should I buy?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm going to college soon in the fall and I am thinking of getting a new school bag! I want to purchase a Longchamp Le Pliage bag because they're so simple yet elegant. But here is the problem, I cannot decide between the medium size or the large size.

I'm 5'1'' and I'm afraid that the large is too big, and the medium won't hold enough books or my daily necessities.

What do you girls think?

2. most people on my college campus just wear the large, regardless of height. i think that its the most versatile size.

3. oh girrrrl, you have to get a large for school!

my sister has the medium and it's literally just a purse-purse, not a school bag.

i have the large (in the army green but it's called "Taupe" on sites i think) and it fits my Macbook, textbooks, notebooks, a makeup case as pencil case, glasses case, wallet, etc.

it's a really good school bag, overnight bag, and carry-on!! you can fit TONS in it.

4. ^^ I agree, you can't go wrong with the Large -- with long handles so you can sling it over our shoulder.

5. Yea, I'm definitely going to agree. I've decided on the Large as well, now I just have to figure out which colour!! I'm debating between the Red, the Navy, the Tan/Beige, and the Black. What colours are you thinking about?

Congrats to getting into school!!

6. The darker colors don't show dirt, if that's important to you. But if they get dirty, just toss 'em in the washer on gentle with cool water.

7. large long handle for sure!

8. Thanks for all the great input! I think I'm going to get the Bilberry coloured one. Purple is my favorite color, but I hear its a deep dark shade of purple. I'm going to my nearest Nordstrom and checking it out before I buy!

I haven't gotten any acceptance letters yet, but I think I'll get into at least one college. ^__^ Thanks though!

9. I also just was thinking, would weight be a problem? If you stuffed the bag with textbooks and whatnot, would it hurt your shoulder? Do you think the handles are sturdy enough?

Sorry for my bajillion questions. x3

10. Good luck trying to find a Bilberry pliage! It was a AW09 colour and was VERY popular, so maybe difficult to find. However, I'm pretty sure it will return for next autumn/fall ^^

On the subject of handles, these bags are very sturdy and you should have no problems with over filling them!

11. Good luck trying to find a Bilberry pliage! It was a AW09 colour and was VERY popular, so maybe difficult to find. However, I'm pretty sure it will return for next autumn/fall ^^

On the subject of handles, these bags are very sturdy and you should have no problems with over filling them!

12. I just bought a large with long handles in fig. I love the color!

13. disagree.... it is easy to find. I think it is now in the standard collection of colours. Magnums.net and Bloomingdales both sell Bilberry.

14. :tup: :tup: Bilberry is currently on Magnums.net. Some styles are "backordered until the end of February" but it's still available.

I love bilberry!