HELP! What is the best men's LV wallet to get?

1. I am going to be giving a LV wallet as a gift. It will probably be in either mono or damier. What is the best one?

Thanks.

2. Damier Florin wallet. It can hold 8 cards, has ID slot, coin compartment, and bills compartment.

3. the Florin wallet is available in Taiga leather too, but this wallet is a little on the big side, approximately 4" x 5".

the Taiga bookfold wallet with 9 slots is also a good wallet. i got that for my boyfriend :yes:

4. do you know whether the person likes to keep coins or not in his wallet? because personally i dont like to keep coins in my wallets, so i have never bought a wallet with a coin compartment. :smile:

i think finding the usage is more important than the canvas/leather because most of them come in any leather/canvas.

5. I'm just finding out that he DOES NOT keep coins in his wallet.

Thanks for your input, I appreciate everyone's opinions.

6. I have the standard monogram with 6 credit card holders. Its very simple just the way I think a mans wallet should be. I get a kick seeing a guy pull out a tattered old wallet bulging with business cards, scraps of paper and other junk, looks tacky. I think monogram is nice because its what most people associate with Louis Vuitton. Just my 2 cents

7. go for the Damier. Mono wallets on men look a bit too showy and sometimes even flamboyant. but i think it's worth paying the extra for an all-leather Taiga or Epi instead.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice