HELP! What is the best men's LV wallet to get?

the Florin wallet is available in Taiga leather too, but this wallet is a little on the big side, approximately 4" x 5".

the Taiga bookfold wallet with 9 slots is also a good wallet. i got that for my boyfriend :yes:

do you know whether the person likes to keep coins or not in his wallet? because personally i dont like to keep coins in my wallets, so i have never bought a wallet with a coin compartment. :smile:

i think finding the usage is more important than the canvas/leather because most of them come in any leather/canvas.

do you know whether the person likes to keep coins or not in his wallet? because personally i dont like to keep coins in my wallets, so i have never bought a wallet with a coin compartment. :smile:

i think finding the usage is more important than the canvas/leather because most of them come in any leather/canvas.

I'm just finding out that he DOES NOT keep coins in his wallet.

Thanks for your input, I appreciate everyone's opinions.

I have the standard monogram with 6 credit card holders. Its very simple just the way I think a mans wallet should be. I get a kick seeing a guy pull out a tattered old wallet bulging with business cards, scraps of paper and other junk, looks tacky. I think monogram is nice because its what most people associate with Louis Vuitton. Just my 2 cents

go for the Damier. Mono wallets on men look a bit too showy and sometimes even flamboyant. but i think it's worth paying the extra for an all-leather Taiga or Epi instead.