Help! What is caviar lambskin?

Pockster00

Jun 28, 2018
I’m pretty sure I want a WOC in “caviar” which I thought is caviar (grained) calfskin. I know I don’t want smooth “lambskin”. But I was able to locate a WOC in a leather called “caviar lambskin”. I don’t plan to baby the WOC, should I pass on this or is caviar lambskin as durable as caviar calfskin? Please help! Planning to purchase tomorrow.

I’m pretty sure I want a WOC in “caviar” which I thought is caviar (grained) calfskin. I know I don’t want smooth “lambskin”. But I was able to locate a WOC in a leather called “caviar lambskin”. I don’t plan to baby the WOC, should I pass on this or is caviar lambskin as durable as caviar calfskin? Please help! Planning to purchase tomorrow.
Wow! I’ve never heard of caviar lambskin. Sounds beautiful ❤️ Let us know if you get it. Would love to see it!

Grained lambskin? That’s a thing. They used it in 19s a great deal. It’s softer than normal caviar but way more durable imo than regular lambskin. It won’t show scratches as easily
That was going to be my guess too. There was also a really pretty so black boy with grained lambskin maybe 3 or so years ago. There probably should be some pictures on the forum...