HELP....what do you this is?

Looks like melting (contact with heat), permanent damage. But I can't tell from these pics if this is even an authentic LV piece. Where did you find this?

It's not my bag. I am pretty sure it's authentic. Everything else checks out. Just trying to figure out what may have caused it. It's in a really warm part of the us.

Looks like melting (contact with heat), permanent damage. But I can't tell from these pics if this is even an authentic LV piece. Where did you find this?

that's the 1st thought when I saw these pic too. Canvas doesn't look like this if it's a simple stain or the "peeling" problem we saw previous on the forum. The canvas looks melted and distorted.

She said it didn't get melted. Said it was raining outside and to prevent it from getting wet husband put it under coat and that happened. She said its smooth no holes through it?

Attachments

• IMG_1235.JPG
    IMG_1235.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 420
  • IMG_1229.JPG
    IMG_1229.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_1233.JPG
    IMG_1233.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_1232.JPG
    IMG_1232.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 458
Believe what you wish, but this is a damaged bag--that may or may not be authentic. Only competent authentication will confirm this for you. (Receipts are the easiest thing to fake.)
Sticking under a coat doesn't deform the Monogram pattern. Look at this fleur-de-Lys as an example, setting aside the obvious abrasions showing white. If it was just a wipe of some dirt on it, why on earth wouldn't she have cleaned it before taking photos? Ask yourself this.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-25 at 3.02.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-25 at 3.02.56 PM.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 404
Reactions: BleuSaphir and Ryan