help!!!!! what do you think of this???

ehbuen

ILUVJC~
O.G.
Nov 8, 2007
not again..!!! i'm dreaming about this bag.. should i get it or not?? what do you think ? your opinion please.... thanks :love:

Attachments

• coco2.JPG
    coco2.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 194
I saw your sign off tag says "Eclectic Eve". If you're eclectic, go for it. It's a rare standout piece that nobody else will have. It reminds me of an art piece, like wearing a warhol. While it wouldn't be for me (I'm pretty classic and boring!), if it suits your style, definitely go for it. You may never see it again.

To me that bag is a bit seasonal & since its fabric, it would probably be hard to maintain too.
I agree with most of the girls, go for the classic chanel bags. Itss timeless, elegant and will last forever!

it luks nice and different and unique very away from classic.. but all depends on ur style n wut u always wear.. eventhough u like but u think u aint always gonna wear it n u wanna buy sumthin u always want 2 wear juz make sure this purse goes with most of it.. sumxs its hard 2 match color patterns.. but dats up 2 u n ur wardrobe.. hope it helps! :idea: