HELP: What do you think of this Dior?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am thinking of disposing this Street Chic Portobello bag. What do you think? (see pictures below)

It's still in great condition because it was hardly used. I bought this at the Dior boutique in Hong Kong. The pouches are sold separately, as you all know.

2. [​IMG]

3. I sold my Street Chic flap bag recently, too. I love the look of it but Dior has way too many other designs that I prefer over this. Sadly enough, the Street Chic line used to be my favourite line as a teenager. I loved how well the design was conceptualized, and even today I still like it. I think that this style just isn't doesn't have the same allure for me anymore, though.

So I suggest selling it. It is a beautiful bag in wonderful condition, so you may get more $$ back for it.

What does everyone else think?

4. How much do you think I can get for this?

5. Hmmm...around $250 or more. You may be surprised...this hobo shape is really popular at the moment and you may get a lot more than that. I haven't watched any of these bags end recently so I don't know how much people want this style at the moment.