would you get this?

Attachments

• Celine-3968-Front.jpg
    Celine-3968-Front.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 353
  • ScreenHunter_02 Mar. 24 00.28.jpg
    ScreenHunter_02 Mar. 24 00.28.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 197
I love the zip cabas, but I don't particularly like the fur. The fur is trendy, while the all leather is more classic, and I think the fur will make the bag look dated. Just my opinion.

I bought the e/w cabas of this leather/fur combi and I love it. It's so much softer than the normal cabas! and it slouches when you use it. I am so in love with this bag.

Granted, it might be a bit too grungy for some though. It's not too in your face and since it's all black I dont see why it will date :smile:

Hope that helps.

Adore!!!! :girlsigh:

I have the all leather black n/s zipper cabas - so the same bag but without the fur panel - and if the leather fur option had been available I would have chosen it over the all leather.
But I wear a lot of black so I like mixing textures.

I'm attracted to the fur version but would only take the plunge if it were on sale or pre-loved well below full retail. The all leather version is timeless but the fur is a little edgier which I like.

I just used mine yesterday and I am more in love with it now! I am normally not a big fan of black bags but this one is just so different! and it slouches really nicely too! My new beater bag for sure :biggrin:

Hope you decide to get it !