help! what do you think I should do?

Jun 28, 2010
I currently own the ebene speedy 30, which is the first (and only!) LV I've ever purchased with my own money. I'm planning on purchasing the Galliera PM in Azur soon, but after stumbling upon photos of the Trevi PM... I want that as well!

I have wanted both the Azur Galliera PM and the Trevi PM for quite a while, but can only get one (I'm a university student).

If I opted for the Trevi, I would end up having 2 handheld (don't really plan on using the strap) damier ebene bags in my collection which I find useless as I'd probably neglect the Speedy upon getting the Trevi! Thus, I was planning on either selling my Speedy to fund the Trevi, OR to keep the Speedy, and just purchase the Galliera PM (which I also love) instead.

However, it's hard to decide what to do, so I need your opinions!

As I am too lazy, I never have to bags operated. One exception though, for evenings only. I hate to change a key, card, mobile etc.
So, if you sell your speedy, you will have spare money for accessories

I would keep the speedy and get the Galliera. I love, love, love my Galliera (mono though). Initially, I was dying to get the Trevi but when I tried it I felt like it was a little too small, a little too heavy and a little too expensive (although it is such a gorgeous bag!). I use my speedy as my worry free bag so it's always a great bag to have in your collection. GL with your decision.

I own the damier speedy 30, the Trevi pm, and the azur galliera pm. To be completely honest, I couldn't part with any of them. I would keep the speedy and buy the azur galliera with summer coming up. Then I would save up for the Trevi. I really think you need all three bags in your collection! :biggrin:

Trevi is my first LV and I never regret having it even though i have to pay high price for it.i love my Trevi so much!ive receive a lot of compliments every time i carry Trevi.

Given that you are a University student, do you think you will have the extra time (and money) to spend cleaning/maintaining the vachetta on the Galliera? I'm in school too and I just find damier ebene to be so carefree...I have the speedy ebene as well as the Trevi, and although I LOVE my Trevi, I get equal use out of both.

i love galliera more. but u mentioned that u are a university student, i think the trevi probably looks more chic on you. easier to take care, and easier to match with clothes.