Help! What do you match

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. White knee boots with? I just bought a pair and they fit just nice for the cold, monsoon season Singapore is having but I'm wondering how and what to match it with? I am wondering if I should've just bought the black ones instead but I have too many black and camel boots~

Help? :sad:

2. LOL! A coat w/white cashmere trim? Iono.

3. ^ ;p

I'd cook myself to death in the coat! LOL!

4. a lighter top with dark jeans or slacks, perhaps?

5. You could do the whole capri with knee high boots.
    stick your jeans into the boots.
    Pair it with a skirt.

6. I think it really depends on the style and the heel-height.

If you want to look taller/longer legged, wear them with white, or paler coloured trousers.

Gucci showed '60s style flat white, knee-high boots with pale silver trousers and metallic neutrals:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Alternatively, Chanel also showed '60s style, white, lowish-heeled, over-the-knee boots with sheer black tights and monochrome clothes:

[​IMG][​IMG]

...and...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Maybe you could soften the monochrome look, by mixing some grey into it?

7. I think white knee boots look best with lighter-coloured skirts.
    I don't think the boots match with any pants. And if the boots are paired up with matching white pants, it ends up looking like a "sci-fi" outfit you might see on Star Trek.

8. Ooh... that black dress from chanel and that gold croc jacket looks positively :nuts:

9. Is Singapore that cold? Isn't it's sunny all year round with the exception of occasional rain?

Put on jeans/white pants/denim miniskirt/flared cotton skirt, paired it with a T-shirt/tank top/dressy top. Have a Adidas sweater for the casual/sporty look or a black fitted jacket for elegance and formality, wear it when you're feeling cold in an air-conditioned room. Pin a brooch on the jacket or on a plain top and something metallic like gold bangles or diamante clutch for a night out. Carry a big bag during the day to store your stuff. Something simpler is buying the LV Alma/Speedy Mirroir which can be used day and night, a new transformation to the usual black bags you find everywhere.;)

10. That's because the original Star Trek was made in the '60s and white boots are a very '60s look. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice