Help!? What do you ladies think of this bag :)

Mailai

Nov 11, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
Very nice indeed. The drawstring style is a love-hate thing for some but for me especially with the drawstring slider I don't have to tie and untie like the LV Noe, I love this version! You are sure to find a lot of totes around but not many of this style which makes it very special and classic

_Lee

Jul 28, 2014
I don't have one, but wouldn't say no to one ;). I think this bag is really cute and unique, the colours are fab and the diamond print is a nice touch too.

Stansy

O.G.
Jul 7, 2009
Save water and drink Champagne!
I tried it on in the store but decided against it: the small one is really small, I also believe it didn't come with a zipped internal pocket. And the big one seemed quite bulky.
I don't know if the leather will soften up significantly...

Nov 14, 2012
I'm not a bucket bag person but I like the design of these - love the bright colours and the diamante pattern - plus I thought the price point was pretty reasonable. If I were you, I would check it out in person and see what you like.

Lisa2007

So many handbags so little money
O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
Maryland
Actually...I love the drawstring and all the fabulous Gucci colors...as I have several Vuitton Noes in different colors...However IMO regardless of designer the drawstring isn't for everyone...I think it's a bag that needs to be tried on and then decided...good luck with your decision...