Help! What do you guys think?

1. Hey all! :nuts:
    I'm planning on getting my first Louis next week :love: and have been drooling over the mono Speedy 25 for aaagggggeeessss. I'm not a 'big bag' kinda gal and don't carry much stuff around which is why I thought the 25 would be preferable to the 30 for me.

Just wanted to ask the ppl out there who have or have had a 25, do u love it? How does it wear and how much use do u get out of it? Any pics so I can see its size on an actual person would be cool!

Thanks a bunch!!!;)

2. Check out the thread on Celebrities and their Speedies that Hannapple initiated for us -- you will see both the 25 and the 30. Very very helpful. Thanks again Hannapple!!!

3. if you're not a big bag gal I'd go for the speedy 25. It holds a ton, and if you dont carry much you 'll have more then enough room.

4. I love my 25. I don't need to carry a lot of stuff, and I don't usually like huge bags, so the 25 is perfect on me. I'm 5'8" and I don't think it's too small for me. It's perfect, and you will carry it everywhere!!

5. Okay thanks guys!
    Loooooooking forward to it!!!!!!!!
    :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice