Help! What colour to choose for my first Bal...

What should I choose for my first Bal?

• Chataigne City

• Castagna City

• Cypress Green City

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 23, 2010
This is my first post in this forum! I am usually a Chloe girl, but desperately want to purchase my first Balenciaga bag -- although I have to admit I'm nervous, because I sense a steady slide into addiction will begin with the first one! My problem at the moment is that I'm stuck on a colour. At first I really wanted a Light Olive City or First with regular hardware, but it seems like it's a little difficult to find. I'm now trying to decide between a City with regular hardware in Chataigne, Castagna, or Cypress green... What do you think? I haven't seen many mod pictures of Cypress, but it looks like a lovely shade, and I do still have part of my heart set on a green Bal. On the other hand, both Chataigne and Castagna look amazing, and I've seen more pictures of both of them, but I'm not sure which would be better!

What do you think, girls? I'm pretty indecisive and I think I need some prodding!

Your happy little family seems to be a Brown Chloe Paraty, so perhaps a Cypres would be a nice addition?

Which hardware are you getting? Regular (RH), silver giant (SGH) or rose gold giant hardware (RGGH)?

In any case, I think all three colours are gorgeous so you can't go wrong.

Good luck.

^^ That's true, I hadn't really thought of it that way since my Nut Paraty is a very different brown to either Chataigne or Castagna, but it would be nice to have more pop colours! For the hardware, I'd like RH or maybe RGGH, but probably the former! Such a tough decision ;)

Here are some pics of my cypress part time with RGGH along with some modeling pictures. I would definitely recommend cypress if you're looking for a pop of color that is also very easy to match with your clothes. hope this helps with your decision! ;)

Attachments

• DSC04938.jpg
    DSC04938.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG-20101105-00177.jpg
    IMG-20101105-00177.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG-20101105-00188.jpg
    IMG-20101105-00188.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 72
^^^ Love, love, love the Cypress - it looks good with just about anything and pretty much every skin tone. It's particularly gorgeous with the Rose Gold hardware above.

Good luck with your choice!

hmmm... I know it's not part of the poll, but how about your original choice, the light olive rh city? I got the last one at Bal LV City Center, but my SA said there was also one at the other Las Vegas boutique (Forum Shops). Why don't you try calling there?

If not, I vote for Cypress RH city. :tup: Good luck!!